Wednesday, November 5, 2008

South Carolina

I start a different phase of my experiential learning beginning the week Nov 3, 2008. I would connect with the South Carolina University, the DNR, the refuges of the US Fish and wildlife and the NPS the US Forest Service and the Nicholas Institute of the Duke University.

South Carolina is a beautiful place living is a bit laid back. The town is smaller as compared to the cities I have visited. I find the place interesting.

I am working on the integrated model for tiger conservation that was developed in the workshop conducted at Concordia University Saint Paul Minnesota which I present to the Global Tiger Initiative at the World Bank.

This eventful time I would spend learning about current initiatives and giving the finishing touches to the final reports of my Fulbright Program.

No comments: