Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The day today

After an exciting ALANA Green Summit yesterday it was time for stock taking and moving further. I planned for my period at New York and Washington by connecting with the various organizations and finalizing my plans for travel and stay.

I went to the Chapel at Concordia University and attended a simple prayer service. I was delighted to see a good gathering of students who were active participants and received well the message for the day.

I discussed my program at South Carolina University with the Dean of the School of Environment Dr Madilyn Fletcher.

I discussed with the Minnesota league of conservative voters their green scorecard of politicians. This is an excellent accountability initiative which is of important significance in a democracy. I think that this is a good model to replicate in India.

No comments: